Who we are: Southeastern Legal Foundation is a national, nonprofit legal organization dedicated to defending liberty and Rebuilding the American Republic®. Since 1976, SLF has been going to court for the American people when the government overreaches and violates your constitutional rights.
SLF believes that the U.S. Constitution is a complete document, creating limits on government. When the government goes beyond those limits, we hold the government accountable, enforce the Constitution, and Rebuild the American Republic® under the original design laid out by our Founding Fathers.
Who you are: We are looking for a highly organized, entrepreneurial and energetic operations manager to partner with our team in Roswell, GA office. Are you looking to join a dedicated team of professionals who are mission-focused, hard-working and fun? Are you someone who can keep the trains running…and also lay track, greet passengers and coordinate across lines? Are you looking for an opportunity to shine in several areas: office management, technology, organizational skills and process improvement? If so, we want to speak with you!
What our Operations Manager will do:
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the OM will be a key team member to ensure SLF’s operations are efficient, seeking to identify and implement new solutions to help the entire team function effectively.
- Implement technology solutions to increase efficiency and project-tracking for the SLF team.
- Ensure accurate and timely record keeping in databases, project management software, calendaring, etc.
- Provide basic website and graphic design support.
- Coordinate with SLF’s external bookkeeping service.
- Provide office management, ensuring SLF’s facilities and physical infrastructure, including technology needs, are smoothly functioning.
- Manage the team’s travel, event and donor meeting schedule, ensuring itineraries are highly leveraged and smooth in execution.
- Serve as front-line communications for the organization (with donors, guests, incoming inquiries, etc.)
- Jump in, as the rest of the team does, when something needs doing!
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of operations management experience preferred
- Experience leading office technology solution rollouts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Office management background helpful
- Project management experience welcome
- Proven ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Experience in a law firm or non-profit setting a plus
- An affinity with SLF’s mission and for public interest litigation
When you’re ready to apply:
Help us understand why you might be a good fit for SLF and why we might be the right team for
you. We suggest including:
- Your resume
- A cover letter addressing your interest and passion for SLF’s mission and the OM role
- A writing sample that reflects your approach to solving problems (e.g. memo, email, runof-show document, etc.)
- Feel free to include something creative (e.g. a video, a meme, etc.)
SLF has retained Steadfast LLC to help with this search. Steadfast is committed to ensuring that both hiring managers and applicants have a great experience in all stages of the recruiting process. Please submit your application materials in pdf form by email to: email@example.com. Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we’re not able to respond to phone calls but inquiries and applications will receive a response from our Steadfast partners.